Moving bed biofilm reactor (MBBR) is a biological technology used for wastewater treatment process suitable for municipal and industrial application. Another common name is moving bed film reactor. It was invented in the 1980s. MBBR offer an economical solution for wastewater treatment. STP MBBR technology is the use of a moving bed biofilm reactor in sewage treatment plants.
Biofilm process, The trickling filter can be reliable and stable but does suffer from one serious drawback; it easily becomes clogged and septic even under moderate loading conditions. In the MBBR biofilm technology the biofilm grows protected within engineered plastic carriers, which are carefully designed with high internal surface area. These biofilm carriers are suspended and thoroughly mixed throughout the water phase. With this technology it is possible to handle extremely high loading conditions without any problems of clogging, and treat industrial and municipal wastewater on a relatively small footprint.
1) Bioflim forming time is 3~15 days, the fastest is only 2 days. Do not culture of bacteria in advance. The formula scientific substance support the growth of heterotrophic and autotrophic microorganism within its cells.
2) Special Surface Treatment
- Larger and Roughness Inner Surface to Enhance Microble cell Adhension and Biofilm Forming Rapidly
3) Good Hydrophilicity
- Add Hydrophilic Groups to Improves Biofilm Formation and Biomass
4) The surface of our MBBR media is with positive Charge which promote Microorganism Growth , the study report most of microorganisms take negative charge.
5) Biomass (g/m2) 10 - 20
6) High efficience removal of BOD5,COD, TSS etc.1,The Sewage plant upgrade project , improve the standard and quantity
2,New sewage treatment project of MBBR and Biological Aerated Filter process
3,Biochemical treatment of reclaimed water
4,River regulation denitrification and phosphorus removal
5,Aquaculture in addition to ammonia nitrogen, water purification
6,Biological filter media is used for biological deodorization tower
1. Q: What is your MOQ quantities ?
A: We have no MOQ limited for our standard specification products. We always prepare enough stocks to reduce the stock cost for our clients.
2. Q : What is your delivery date ?
A : Normally we will ship you our standard specification goods within 7 working days after receiving your payment. It also depends on the quantities you order.
3. Q : What is your payment terms ?
A: We can accept T/T, L/C at sight, Paypal, Western Union, Credit Card, Alipay and so on.